HyperOS 1.0.3.0 released for VENUS

kearmau5

Members
Oct 19, 2019
Hey guys, new update has been dropped, i wish the people facing weak performance and short battery life to try and tell us what's new for this one
Thanks

Last edited:
Hello everyone.
I have it installed and it works great for me.
The battery since 1.0.2.0 works really well.
Greetings

Enviado desde mi M2011K2G mediante Tapatalk

Hello everyone.
I have it installed and it works great for me.
The battery since 1.0.2.0 works really well.
Greetings

The last version was 1.0.1.0 not 1.0.2.0
Are you sure about this?

I am referring to the normal EU version.
Not the one on this forum that is based in China. Greetings

I see that xiaomi.eu_VENUS_OS1.0.3.0.UKBCNXM_14 just released will try it hopefully fixes the battery drain

Reactions: kearmau5
Hello there, yes if you can please
Thanks
no change in battery drain still poor, I let battery die and charge 0-100%,
guess I will live with it till the next releases come out , hopefully oneplus 13 cn flash global, was close to buying oneplus 12 last time but instead decided to wait another year

the Mi 11 i have had close to 3 years now so its been a good run, I was gonna upgrade last year mainly because of the battery but I replaced battery about 6 months ago and the battery life was good again so decided to hold about upgrading this was with Miui 14 as soon I upgraded to HyperOS it went worse

no change in battery drain still poor, I let battery die and charge 0-100%,
guess I will live with it till the next releases come out , hopefully oneplus 13 cn flash global, was close to buying oneplus 12 last time but instead decided to wait another year

the Mi 11 i have had close to 3 years now so its been a good run, I was gonna upgrade last year mainly because of the battery but I replaced battery about 6 months ago and the battery life was good again so decided to hold about upgrading this was with Miui 14 as soon I upgraded to HyperOS it went worse
All i can see that you are the only one facing this issue

if you read through HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE , there are quite a few others facing high battery drain on the mi 11 series also seen it posted on reddit
What's your opinion about the overall performance?