Invalid i cant close Android System notification

Status
Not open for further replies.

hulya

Members
Mar 2, 2019
its seems blocked . i cant disable android system notification 10.3.15 stable mi9t

Screenshot_2019-11-11-13-20-41-583_com.android.settings.pngScreenshot_2019-11-11-13-20-49-018_com.android.settings.jpg

i dont want to see notification there . when i call somebody . when i write message . i always see system notification. . its not about swiftkey or another app. its about system show this to me .i can close android system notifiction another rom version but not in this stable

Last edited:
lol. you are so funny. do you think i didnt look this before write this topic. if there no problem i dont write it here. before talk something you must think little bit.

you must speak polite instead of insult me . first look your answer what you say me. why you edit your text after i write you ?

people are not stupid. first you insult me . after i write you edit your text

i dont say about lazy text . you wrote another word and delete it later. you dont need try to help me .ok ? dont write anymore. there is many people. i know how to close it because i use almost all miui version. but on 10.3.15 it wont close

guys, cool down! No need to fight over stupid design decisions of Google :)
I also don't want these useless notifications - and as there is no way to disable them all in Android itself, I use the app NCleaner from the Play store. It works perfectly for me. Give it a try and report back whether it also works for you!

guys, cool down! No need to fight over stupid design decisions of Google :)
I also don't want these useless notifications - and as there is no way to disable them all in Android itself, I use the app NCleaner from the Play store. It works perfectly for me. Give it a try and report back whether it also works for you!

this new google rules ? Last time i was using miui 10 . 9.8.15. in this version it was possible close this .

yes, Android 10 s**t.

66.jpg

im on android 9 . i think this is a bug stable rom. in forum 10.1- 10.2- 10.3-10.4 = 10.3.15

all version have this link 10.3.15

i want to try another stable version like 10.2 but there is no link

No, it just isn't.

We might be living in parallel universes because from my recollection it's been like this forever.
I can still verify this on a 7.1 and 8.1 device with EU ROM.

ok, then we're living in parallel universes, no problem. In earlier versions of Android I could switch them off and they stayed off. Not in 10.

ok, then we're living in parallel universes, no problem. In earlier versions of Android I could switch them off and they stayed off. Not in 10.

you must stop speak with this guy or he will start insult you soon. i open this topic for fix problem or maybe some Developer see this and say me something for what he betting wth me i dont understand

this new google rules ? Last time i was using miui 10 . 9.8.15. in this version it was possible close this .
That's because we used to enable this, along with other things Xiaomi lagged begind. We no longer touch how notifications work.

i dont want to see notification there . when i call somebody . when i write message . i always see system notification. . its not about swiftkey or another app. its about system show this to me .i can close android system notifiction another rom version but not in this stable
I don't want many things too. If you have a problem with how notifications work, please go complain directly to Xiaomi. That's how MIUI works and that's how it shall remain.
polonyk already explained to you very clearly that you cannot disable Android System notifications permission, but you can disable individual notification categories in the list there. That's all there is to say on this matter.

Reactions: MaDMaxibo
That's because we used to enable this, along with other things Xiaomi lagged begind. We no longer touch how notifications work.

I don't want many things too. If you have a problem with how notifications work, please go complain directly to Xiaomi. That's how MIUI works and that's how it shall remain.
polonyk already explained to you very clearly that you cannot disable Android System notifications permission, but you can disable individual notification categories in the list there. That's all there is to say on this matter.

i dont know if you understands me .

first photo miui 10.3.15 stable . i cant close notifications . ( i cant disable anything individual notification categories )

Second photo miui 9.8.15

This is not Bug for stable version ?

Now i dowloaded 10.3.14 stable . its same problem too. Only stable have this problem all beta version i can disable like in photo

Now i dowloaded 10.3.14 stable . its same problem too. Only stable have this problem all beta version i can disable like in photo
Oh, now I see. Stable 10.3.15 is an MIUI 10 release from more than 2 months ago. MIUI 10 is dead, move to MIUI 11.

Oh, now I see. Stable 10.3.15 is an MIUI 10 release from more than 2 months ago. MIUI 10 is dead, move to MIUI 11.

i dont want move miui 11 very less battery life. i have 14 hour screen time with 10.3.15 . really best screen time rom . but this notification so much annoying. i dont know what to do. thank you for help .

i dont want move miui 11 very less battery life. i have 14 hour screen time with 10.3.15 . really best screen time rom . but this notification so much annoying. i dont know what to do. thank you for help .
We don't support MIUI 10 anymore, we're not going to re-release obsolete builds...

Status
Not open for further replies.