I want a way to unlock the bootloader

hany991

Members
Apr 26, 2024
I want a way to unlock the bootloader because my country's network does not work on the new version of Xiaomi HyperOS 1.0.5.ULACNXM
Mobile type: Mi 12s Ultra

Attachments

• photo_2024-04-26_11-47-24.jpg
    photo_2024-04-26_11-47-24.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 58
You have a chinese device and it seems like you didn't inform yourself beforehand. Since HyperOS you cannot unlock the bootloader, unless you have a chinese Mi account level 5. Since I don't think you have, you have to look for a paid service.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tony99 and hany991
You have a chinese device and it seems like you didn't inform yourself beforehand. Since HyperOS you cannot unlock the bootloader, unless you have a chinese Mi account level 5. Since I don't think you have, you have to look for a paid service.
I don't have a Chinese account
How can I find a Chinese account please
How will I solve this problem?

I want a way to unlock the bootloader because my country's network does not work on the new version of Xiaomi HyperOS 1.0.5.ULACNXM
Register your account on this screen using mobile data from your chip, download the Mi Community app, change the region to Global, in the "ME" tab apply to Unlock Bootloader", download Mi Unlock on your PC and request unlocking, normally you need to wait 72 hours.

Register your account on this screen using mobile data from your chip, download the Mi Community app, change the region to Global, in the "ME" tab apply to Unlock Bootloader", download Mi Unlock on your PC and request unlocking, normally you need to wait 72 hours.
Don't tell nonsense. It's a chinese device with HyperOS.

Reactions: Tony99
Now how can I unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi HyperoS version
1.0.5.0.ULACNXM
My device is Chinese and I live in Palestine and the Gaza Strip
What is the solution please?

You already got the answer. You need to look for a paid online service. For example NCUNLOCK.

How can I get it? Is there a site where I can buy it?
Are you really incapable of even such a simple act as entering the word "NCUNLOCK" into the search engine?
I strongly doubt that you will be able to go through the process of installing the xiaomi.eu ROM.

King says I want, people just believe they can ask..... politely....

you can also try this

since you have a Mi 12s Ultra which came with MIUI previously it should work for you too.
Its a bypass for phones that are on HyperOS but once had MIUI (tricks it into thinking its MIUI afaik)