Impossible To Unlock Bootloader Redmi Note 3.. Pls Help :(

KukoCL

Members
Feb 14, 2016
Hi, after 3 days of real pain trying to install one of your multi language ROMS( i want a spanish ROM), im stuck in the part where i need to unlock the bootloader to install TWRP and then install one of your weekly or stable ROM.

I successfully installed a Developer ROM using SP Flash Tool (is English/Chinesse) but now i can't verify my phone number in my MI Account because i never get the damn verification SMS, so i can't unlock the recovery partition of my phone..

I hope you guys are smart enough to think a way to unlock the bootloader, or to get the SMS verification code... I'm about to throw the phone through my window lol.

Thanks, and sorry for my english :)

xiaomi is no more friendly brand just a pain in ass i put away my note 3 already

Try this...

Install one of the dev roms. set up the phone but dont log in to your mi account. after finished the setup go to i.mi.com
Log in. The site will ask you for 2nd log in. Log in again and they will send you the verification sms. YOU SHOULD GET IT.
If you verified yourself switch off FIND DEVICE. After try to log in again from your phone...
Let me know it was working or not