Ingress Prime not working Play integrity issue

Its about playintegrity
i followed the info in another thread in this forum and gms is broken
after doing the data clear for google play store and play services

Ingress Prime requires MEETS_STRONG_INTEGRITY. If you want to play it, you must flash stock ROM and lock bootloader.
i followed a post here and now my phone is completly crazy
seems the only way is remove custom rom now

is hyperos indonesia with call recording for poco f3?

Ingress Prime requires MEETS_STRONG_INTEGRITY. If you want to play it, you must flash stock ROM and lock bootloader.
I heard about a Play Integrity module that with the correct keybox gets the Strong certification. But I can't remember the name of the developer... LOL

Google it! :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I heard about a Play Integrity module that with the correct keybox gets the Strong certification. But I can't remember the name of the developer... LOL

Google it! :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
The software you mentioned was developed by @chiteroman, so it requires its own key box. Currently, I have found a few engineers to help me reverse the process, but there is no progress so far. One of the excellent engineers extracted the past key in the system but it cannot be used after testing. I am currently suffering and I really hope to pass the strong verification.

The software you mentioned was developed by @chiteroman, so it requires its own key box. Currently, I have found a few engineers to help me reverse the process, but there is no progress so far. One of the excellent engineers extracted the past key in the system but it cannot be used after testing. I am currently suffering and I really hope to pass the strong verification.
Flash the stock ROM and lock the bootloader then.

Flash the stock ROM and lock the bootloader then.
I'm using the official rom but I can't lock BL because my software relies on magisk to work. If it's locked, I can't use root privileges, so I can only wait for the developer to find a way to skip this verification, otherwise I won't be able to use my software. . (requires strong and root to be parallel)

I'm using the official rom but I can't lock BL because my software relies on magisk to work. If it's locked, I can't use root privileges, so I can only wait for the developer to find a way to skip this verification, otherwise I won't be able to use my software. . (requires strong and root to be parallel)
Yes, because having root and expecting Strong Integrity at the same time makes zero sense.