Install Xiaomi driver

tienthanh

Members
Feb 27, 2023
I own mi 9 se running pixel ex 11 and want to flash with miflash but I can't connect with the phone and wonder should I install xiaomi driver if yes then where is the link

Thanks!

Giez thanks but can i ask for its instruction and function? Honestly i don't know how to

Last edited:
Sorry i still can't connect, ít shows that my Mi 9 se as "MTP" and unspecified.

Last edited:
Sorry i still can't connect, ít shows that my Mi 9 se as "MTP" and unspecified.

Are you booting into fastboot before you connect the device? NOT RECOVERY.

Are you booting into fastboot before you connect the device? NOT RECOVERY.
Yah i tried Exactly like what you have said bút still don't work it shows "invalid namespace" in miflash 2018 is there any problem with my laptop? Its dell vostro 1400 runs pretty well except the Ethernet adapter

Last edited:
Yah i tried Exactly like what you have said bút still don't work it shows "invalid namespace" in miflash 2018 is there any problem with my laptop?
When I had my Redmi Note 5 Pro I found it was picky about the cables used. Try a different cable, try a different usb port. Check device manager and force uninstall any other drivers that may have been installed. Windows seems to like installing weird ADB drivers through Windows Update sometimes. I suspect a lot of manufacturers used the same usb/hw/pci id for many different devices with different drivers. Likely to avoid having to license their own, and windows doesn't know the difference.

Sir i have download this and connect my phone to my PC but it doesn't show that anything is connect, my bro told that i should install Mi 9 se driver, what should I do sir? Is my cable not xiaomi's? I download qualcomm usb drivers online, is this right sir? If yes then what should I choose?

Attachments

• IMG_20230311_135520.jpg
    IMG_20230311_135520.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 941
Last edited:
Hello máy i ask you as mentioned in the #11 comment