Internal storage 0mb Xiaomi 12 Hyperos

longevityicq

Members
Jan 21, 2023
I've been struggling with this issue for several weeks now. I still haven't been able to find a workable solution. Here is how it happened from the beginning.

1. I had TWRP installed when my Xiaomi 12 was still running Android 12. Over time, I gradually updated to MIUI 14 with Android 14 without updating TWRP to A14.
2. I made an update from MIUI 14 to HyperOS. Still without updating TWRP to A14. Everything worked fine.
3. One morning, I reset NFC in attempt to make my door access card to work since upgrading to HyperOS. Then I rebooted my phone. My phone is stuck in TWRP recovery ever since.
4. The internal storage shows 0mb in TWRP. I tried to mount System or cache, it asks for a password. I used the password that unlocks my screen but that did not work. I used the passwords that were suggested like "default_password" or "password". Still no luck.
5. I updated TWRP to A14 (twrp-3.7.1_12-v8.6_A14-cupid-skkk.img). The internal storage still says 0mb.
6. I installed the latest HyperOS 1.06 but still the same. The internal storage says 0mb.
7. I know a lot of suggestions is to wipe the phone clean and install it from scratch. I need to save my WhatsApp data on the phone. I didn't make a backup.

Can anyone help me with this? Thank you in advance.