Is it worth to buy mi note 10?

reyan

Members
May 3, 2020
Hi guys, Is it worth to buy mi note 10? or you have other suggestions.

Thanks in advance

What about cameras, is the lag gone wit eu rom, and what about video stutter is it still present?

What do you want to hear? We don´t know your preferences and wishes. There are tons of smartphones on the market and everyone has his own prioritys. The Mi Note 10 is a very good smartphone with a big battery, a very good camera, sometimes especially in the beginning of a record the videos are stuttering, sometimes it takes a little to save 108 MPix photos, for gamers it´s not equiped with the best processors, but for daily usage it´s fast enough. I would prefer this phone, mybe some others don´t. Such questions ends mostly in a long list... better to look around inGoogle.

What do you want to hear? We don´t know your preferences and wishes. There are tons of smartphones on the market and everyone has his own prioritys. The Mi Note 10 is a very good smartphone with a big battery, a very good camera, sometimes especially in the beginning of a record the videos are stuttering, sometimes it takes a little to save 108 MPix photos, for gamers it´s not equiped with the best processors, but for daily usage it´s fast enough. I would prefer this phone, mybe some others don´t. Such questions ends mostly in a long list... better to look around inGoogle.

My last question was very good and in understandable, the phone had problems with camera lag and stuttering (I understood this through google search and youtube reviews), so I asked if those problems are gone through updates, but anyway there are always people who like to pretend that they are the smartest ones.
Have a nice day

I´ve answered your questions out of my eperiences, but the worth of a smartphone is for everyone very individual. So i wrote, that it is worth enough for me and my usage, also about the possible problems. I don´t think, i´m the smartest one, but you are quickly offended, sorry.

Reactions: LOLO9393
I´ve answered your questions out of my eperiences, but the worth of a smartphone is for everyone very individual. So i wrote, that it is worth enough for me and my usage, also about the possible problems. I don´t think, i´m the smartest one, but you are quickly offended, sorry.
No offence taken, I realy cant decide to buy or not mi note 10, because I think there can are maybe better phones for 400 euro. Any way thanks and also sorry for reacting in the unaproppriate way.