Is MI 11 PRO encrypted on Xiaomi EU?

Ropac

Members
Sep 29, 2019
Hello all,

Im thinking of buying the MI 11 PRO from Trading Shenzen and having them send it to me with Xiaomi EU installed. I would like to confirm that phone encryption works on MI 11 pro with Xiaomi EU ROM by default.

The reason i need full encryption is because i need to use the Microsoft Company Portal app to get Outlook, Teams and other corporate apps used by my company . On my current MI 9T PRO (K20 PRO) i cannot install xiaomi eu at all for some reason without using Disable_DM-Verify Force encryption which kills the phone encryption and then does not allow me to encrypt the phone after.

Xiaomi EU simply refuses to boot without me flashing that file and whatever i tried to encrypt it after did not work. I really dont want to spend 500 euroes on a phone only for it to be unable to use basic work apps i use every day.

Thank you for your time and wisdom

Works absolutely fine. Device encryption is one of the policies I set for personal device compliance (see below).

Can link the biometric fingerprint to the password/PIN prompt too (assuming your company have configured thier Intune/MEM policies to allow biometrics).

I'm currently running a MI11 Pro (from Trading shenzhen) with Xiaomi EU MIUI12 (specifically xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_21.8.18_v12-11) and it works fine with all the O365/Azure apps (and others) your company may publish/push via the Company Portal (InTune).
I use Teams/Outlook/OneDrive/ToDo/PowerPoint/Word/Excel on it almost everyday (and Authenticator 100+ times a day!)

1644427700417.png

Reactions: Ropac
Works absolutely fine. Device encryption is one of the policies I set for personal device compliance (see below).

Can link the biometric fingerprint to the password/PIN prompt too (assuming your company have configured thier Intune/MEM policies to allow biometrics).

I'm currently running a MI11 Pro (from Trading shenzhen) with Xiaomi EU MIUI12 (specifically xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_21.8.18_v12-11) and it works fine with all the O365/Azure apps (and others) your company may publish/push via the Company Portal (InTune).
I use Teams/Outlook/OneDrive/ToDo/PowerPoint/Word/Excel on it almost everyday (and Authenticator 100+ times a day!)

View attachment 40913
Thank you for confirming kind sir. That is great to hear.

Luckily literally a day after writing this I found out why my K20 PRO couldn't encrypt on Xiaomi EU and fixed the issue and all corporate apps are working normally. So with that fact and your confirmation I'm set on getting the phone.

Thanks again!