Is there a guide for installing A12 compatible TWRP on the 10 Ultra?

aphotic

Members
Nov 1, 2022
I have a 10 Ultra that I haven't touched in several months as far as any firmware stuff goes because I'm scared of breaking a phone I can't afford to replace. Currently, I'm on MIUI Stable 13.0.3. What are the odds I can install an Android 12 compatible version of TWRP and upgrade to the latest MIUI 13 stable without wiping data without having the phone bug out?

Also, is there a guide for updating to Android 12 compatible TWRP from an older incompatible version of TWRP?

I have a 10 Ultra that I haven't touched in several months as far as any firmware stuff goes because I'm scared of breaking a phone I can't afford to replace. Currently, I'm on MIUI Stable 13.0.3. What are the odds I can install an Android 12 compatible version of TWRP and upgrade to the latest MIUI 13 stable without wiping data without having the phone bug out?

Also, is there a guide for updating to Android 12 compatible TWRP from an older incompatible version of TWRP?
You are not going to lose your data. I did that as well. No issues. Check my previous messages.