Is xiaomi.eu rom for Redmi note 12 4G NFC (topaz) safe ?

Willy.2995

Members
May 17, 2023
I think you think that i'm dumb, but i just want to know if someone have already tested xiaomi.eu rom (MIUI 14) on the Xiaomi redmi note 12 4G NFC (topaz) and got problems or not. The last time i use a custom rom, my phone bootloader dead, so i just want to know if its work and if its stable and if they have problems. Thanks you if you reply this :).

Sorry for my Bad english but its not my principal language :/

@Willy.2995 Have you actually bothered to read through the latest MIUI 14 WEEKLY ROMS or MIUI 14 STABLE ROMS threads? Do you seriously think any of the people here would still use the ROM if it wasn't "safe"?

@Willy.2995 Have you actually bothered to read through the latest MIUI 14 WEEKLY ROMS or MIUI 14 STABLE ROMS threads? Do you seriously think any of the people here would still use the ROM if it wasn't "safe"?
I read some threads and yeah i see that there IS only problem with traduction, actually i'm gonna install it in Like one hour beacause i need to install windows for unlocking bootloader but... I see than the rom are safe

people here doesn't know that there are users that don't know what xiaomi.eu rom is. You'll be trashtalked for no reason at all because they think they're cool.

people here doesn't know that there are users that don't know what xiaomi.eu rom is. You'll be trashtalked for no reason at all because they think they're cool.
Probably because this is mainly a community for Xiaomi.eu ROM users, not non-users/skeptics - those already have other forums.
As to the OP's question - safety is always relative and subjective.

Reactions: gogocar62