New Issue with System App Updates on HyperOs with Android 14

mnshawaty

Members
Aug 28, 2019
1000479663.jpg

I am writing to report a problem I've encountered with the default system applications on HyperOs, particularly when trying to update them through Google Play. It appears that the package installer on Xiaomi devices running Android 14 has disabled the ability to update system apps. This has resulted in an inability to update any system application from Google Play.

Previously, we had the 'System App Updater' feature available in the Xiaomi global system, which was incredibly useful. However, this feature seems to be missing or deactivated in the current iteration of HyperOs.

I kindly request the Xiaomi development team to consider reactivating the 'System App Updater' feature. This would greatly enhance the user experience by allowing us to keep our system apps up-to-date without any hassle.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to a resolution that will allow for seamless updates once again.

Best regards,

Reactions: zibino59
Already answered countless times.
Developers modify system applications and for that reason their update is prohibited. If they would allow updates, a lot of reports would start multiplying that something is not working as usual. If the developers decide to update the system app, it will be part of the ROM update.
Just ignore apps in GPlay. They shouldn't show up there at all, but Google is a powerful opponent.

PS:
Current/new does not always mean better.

@gogocar62 is right you're not supposed to update system But if you really want to there is a way
Tutorial made by me :D

@gogocar62 is right you're not supposed to update system But if you really want to there is a way
Tutorial made by me :D
Wow youre the best!! Can I hug you?