Kernel.

Lourenzzo!

Members
Jan 28, 2019
Good evening! I installed the Kangaroox Kernel and my camera stopped working. Can someone help me?

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 5 usando o Tapatalk

Good evening! I installed the Kangaroox Kernel and my camera stopped working. Can someone help me?

Hi,

the Kangaroo Kernel does not work anymore, due to the bushfires in Australia. Since the Kangaroo's are picking up and rescuing the koala bears in their pouch.

Best to use the Alpaca or Sloth kernel from South America. But the performance of the Sloth kernel is by far not as good as the Alpaca kernel but it saves battery life

Happy day :cool:

If you're on the latest MIUI 11 or any other ROM that exclusively declares that they have included the NEW CAMERA BLOBS, You need a Kernel that have the new cam patch.

Check Rad Kernel or Insignux (new cam version). They're good on battery too.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Hi,

the Kangaroo Kernel does not work anymore, due to the bushfires in Australia. Since the Kangaroo's are picking up and rescuing the koala bears in their pouch.

Best to use the Alpaca or Sloth kernel from South America. But the performance of the Sloth kernel is by far not as good as the Alpaca kernel but it saves battery life

Happy day :cool:
Good Morning! Thanks for indication.

If you're on the latest MIUI 11 or any other ROM that exclusively declares that they have included the NEW CAMERA BLOBS, You need a Kernel that have the new cam patch.

Check Rad Kernel or Insignux (new cam version). They're good on battery too.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
Good Morning! Thanks! I will look over your indication.