kik messenger

I don't like it, it doesn't allow pictures or group chat, I use ping chat because it allows both of those. I came from a blackberry and it is the closest thing I used to blackberry messenger.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

kik is "too beta" for now, but i love it.

IF it had the same features as ping, it would be superior. The "chat" part (with single persons) already is :p

it was blocked on blackberry tho, sucky RIM...

I've had it from the beginning and i have to say its had some major improvements and im really starting to like the direction its going. i think its going to be the next best thing to blackberry messenger.

I've had it from the beginning and i have to say its had some major improvements and im really starting to like the direction its going. i think its going to be the next best thing to blackberry messenger.

word. it is still relatively featureless but the p2p chat feature is fast and just great...it needs to allow file sharing and other things to feel complete though, but for now, I'm all for it.

Plus I like the UI.

whatsapp now has a new ui with nice bubbles.

it still has the worst "message state" notifications tho. It has 1 tick for "received by server", another one for "received by handset", but you never get to know if the other person READs it or not, like kik/pingchat/bbm (on blackberry) do.

does this still leave your phone in a partial wake state? I uninstalled it last time because of that. I'd rather not sacrifice battery life for a slightly quicker messenger