Led Notification in minote 10

Vicios

Members
May 7, 2018
hi all,is there any way to get back led notifications?It's so annoying when get notification not show any led.just on screen and just one time,Thanks for the reply in advance

hi all,is there any way to get back led notifications?It's so annoying when get notification not show any led.just on screen and just one time,Thanks for the reply in advance
Go to Settings, Always-on display & Lock screen, select this

Attachments

• IMG_20200205_074803.jpg
    IMG_20200205_074803.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 1,343
Go to Settings, Always-on display & Lock screen, select this
Is there any way for repeat this notification ? Because animation shows only one time... It will be great if it will act like a LED notification blink till I don't unlock screen etc

There should be an option to repeat the notification animation but there isn't... otherwise the only option is to turn on the always on display...

Enviado do meu MI CC9 Pro através do Tapatalk

I unlock today my bootloader and flashed latest xiaomi.eu stable ROM I was restoring WhatsApp backup and noticed that that animation is repeating itself.. :)

My system details:
Screenshot_2020-04-30-22-05-15-447_com.android.settings.jpg

And here is video :
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Don't know exactly if that's work with every app, I need investigate that behaviour ;)

That's a bug in WhatsApp.
While it's working/restoring it keeps sending notifications. I've done that with another phone and it kept playing the new notification sound until the end of the process

Enviado do meu MI CC9 Pro através do Tapatalk

Reactions: veimus