Locked bootloader, flash other region (Fuxi)

gsfak

Members
Apr 21, 2023
Hi to all... tested on Fuxi device the official TW version on which firstly i was happy that i would have mi dialer + recording AND gpay working but finally got disappointed as mi dialer has not recording function! Now i want to flash EEA version... do i have to unlock the bootloader again or on official rom there is no problem and i can fastboot flash the stock EEA version?

Thanks in advance!

You need to unlock the bootloader again. The good news is that you won't have to wait any longer and the bootloader will be unlocked immediately.

Reactions: gsfak
You need to unlock the bootloader again. The good news is that you won't have to wait any longer and the bootloader will be unlocked immediately.
Many thanks for your quick answer... this is good news indeed.. The bad news is that probably there is no option to have call recording and gpay together on any stock rom working...

The Taiwan ROM was removed about a year before uploading. I don't know the reason.
Nothing is missing. Indonesian ROM is not for all models but only for some.
So i am stuck... no indonesian for fuxi... so only way latest stable xiaomi.eu + root .. etc... is there any other way for someone who wants only call recording and gpay(stable functionality) ?