Lockscreen Flash On Fingerprint Unlock

Lrrrence

Members
Nov 24, 2016
Nearly every time I unlock my Mi5s using the finger print sensor it very briefly displays the lockscreen before unlocking, does anyone else have this issue? I'm on 6.10.20.

Hello it's same for me and i find fingerprint sensor doesn't work as i hoped, i'm on 6.11.10

If you talk to me, yes i have a glass screen protector

Try take it off and try it again.

I had an issue with it covering the sensors, it would keep showing the lockscreen sometimes when I unlocked.

But you have to be careful with dust.

I don't have a screen protector on, I assume you mean the sensors around the front facing cam?

Doesn't seem like that's the problem, if i put my finger on the button and then very quickly remove it the lock screen will show up, which I assume is because the fingerprint sensor couldn't register anything and it's letting me know. Perhaps it needs a longer delay, or for the button to be disabled when the screen is off.

Guys I also faced with this problem. Try to turn off system animations which found in the settings under battery settings. After turning of system animations fingerprint almost flying :) lets try. Have a nice day!