New LOCKSCREEN NOTIFICATION PROBLEM

Rober D. Nuño

Members
May 10, 2019
Hello,
After performing a clean installation of the latest weekly ROM (POCO F5 Pro), I have seen that there is a problem expanding notifications on the lock screen. Performing tests (wipes), I have seen that it does not happen after installing the ROM, but after configuring the smartphone, the problem returns.

Does anyone know what can happen?

Could it happen because you do not have the System Service Plugin and/or HyperOS Notifications updated?
"you"? We don't update those sensitive apps. So it might be an issue on the official China ROM used as a source.
I don't have that issue on any of my devices.

Hello,
After performing a clean installation of the latest weekly ROM (POCO F5 Pro), I have seen that there is a problem expanding notifications on the lock screen. Performing tests (wipes), I have seen that it does not happen after installing the ROM, but after configuring the smartphone, the problem returns.

Does anyone know what can happen?
Settings > Notifications And Status Bar > items Shown on the lock screen after swiping down >Activate the "Notification Shade" option.

• Love
Reactions: Rober D. Nuño
"¿Tú"? No actualizamos esas aplicaciones sensibles. Por lo tanto, podría tratarse de un problema con la ROM oficial de China utilizada como fuente.
No tengo ese problema en ninguno de mis dispositivos.
I have consulted with other members who have this same ROM on the same phone, and they do not have the problem being the same Chinese base...

Settings > Notifications And Status Bar > items Shown on the lock screen after swiping down >Activate the "Notification Shade" option.
Only, I have this options, and they are for the top curtain

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-16-07-31-11-904_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-16-07-31-11-904_com.android.settings.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited: