New Loud Buzz after disconnecting wireless Android auto

fredy784

Members
Aug 8, 2024
Hi everyone, I am using Ishtar 13U with 1.0.12 eu rom, and being sincerely, that's my worst buy, it's an excellent device, but only if you get global version, mine is CN version with "global" version installed.

After installing eu rom the device turn more "usable" but it still full of some bugs, like heating problems, battery drain and the most important of them, I am using Android Chinese units with Android auto in my car and my brother's car. If someone doesn't know how Android auto works on these radios, the device uses a wifi hotspot to connect the phone to de device instead of using USB cable, and the audio works via WiFi.

The very annoying problem is that, once I turn off the car and the phone get disconnected of the radio, few seconds later the phone emits a VERY LOUD buzz, and I mean, a VERY VERY LOUD buzz.

In my car the buzz is occasionally, but in my brother's car it always make that sound.

I am sure that the Android auto connection cause this bug because I already checked all the possible causes (the buzz only sound when I turn on the radio wifi, meaning the disconnecting of the phone to the radio hotspot, bt sound doesn't have this problem, I disabled volte and wifi calls hoping this correct this problem, etc).

I will really appreciate every help with this issue, because it's driving me crazy, but before I get bankruptcy by changing phone again I wanna give another chance to my phone.

Cya.