Low volume with Xiaomi Mi 11 lite

giomuna

Members
Jun 30, 2021
I recently bought a Mi 11 lite (4g version) and I couldn't help but notice that the volume is really low from the standards, not only the one from the speakers but also with headphones and BT headphones. I tried to find absolute volume in developer options but I couldn't find it, so I assume that this option was removed in MIUI 12. Am I the only one with this problem? Somebody have a solution?

Adjusts/Bluetooth/"device name" push the arrow that points to the right for more adjustments( bluetooth device paired), and, at the bottom, you'll find the "absolute volume".
In my case, I bought an Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G. and I can't find any difference, enabled or disabled.
The phone is nice, and I bought it as a second device for not taking my note 20 to the gym.
Fantastic ohone, BUT, audio bluetooth volume sucks.
I have to connect Spotiq all the time to increase spotify volume, while with the note, OR EVEN with an old Huawei P20 lite, is not neccesary to connect the spotiq.
Bad sound on this phone.
Even I tried to open the xiaomi buds adjustments, and choose one of them ( my buds are sennheisser), and the volume increases a little bit, but not too much.