maybe the twrp was damaged because of "factory reset"?

jackyle

Members
Jul 16, 2021
i had problem with my password , so i made a factory reset with my twrp .
right now i dont see the twrp file in my phone , and also , when im pushing together the volume down+power on/off im not entering to the twrp as usuall .
maybe while doing the factory reset ive errassed the twrp? how can i know that before flashing the twrp again?
another question - why while pushing together the volume down+power on/off im not entering to the fastboot , altough i see the fastboot?
thnx

im afraid that the bootloader is loacked again , maybe because of the "factory reset" . how do i cheack this?

ok , i connected my device to the mi unlock tool and its written unlocked , but i dont see it on the developer options - "mi unlock status" . what the ... its going on ? why i cant enter my bootloader? why can i see if my device is locked or not?

thanks godddddddddd i managed to enter the twrp and i saw the sign of an open key lock on the screen , which mean the phone is unlocked . but still i cant see the twrp file on my phone , why ?

Are you in the TWRP now or not?
If you are in the TWRP, connect the mobile phone to the PC and copy the xiaomi.eu to the phone and flash the ZIP.

Mi 11

please help me , i dont know what to do -
i entered the twrp to sdcard and i dont see anything , even not the eu rom zip file . i dont know what happened . in my computer i can see the eu rom zip file but not the twrp file , also , i cant see the eu rom zip file with the twrp . please help me i dont know how to get out of it

ok guys , ill tell my story that maybe you can help me :
i have twrp + eu rom stable on my mi 11 pro
1. few days ago i forgot my password , so i entered with the twrp and made wipe data+factory reset .
2. after that the eu rom remains with my language and nothing been changed
3. today i decided that i want to flash the eu rom from the begining , so i copy the rom to my internal storage , but i couldnt see the twrp file
4. after i didnt see the twrp file , i discovered that the developer options where closed , so i opened them again , but i didnt see if my device is still locked , and there is a special raw in the developer options that tell you if the device is locked .
5. after that i saw on the screen the keylock sign in open position and also i connected the phone with the "mi unlock tool " and i saw that my device is unlocked along with the serial of the phone .
6. i entered the twrp and i didnt find the eu rom zip file in the sdcard section (the file is empty) . i searched everywhere in the twrp and i couldnt see it .
7. right now the situation is that i can see the zip file on my computer , but not the twrp file , , and when im in the twrp i cant see the eu rom zip file .
8. thats the whole story , now , how can i see the file on the twrp ? how can i flash the rom ? maybe i should errase everything and begin from the beginning ?
thnx for your attention

@jackyle

4. You can't boot to a Xiaomi.eu ROM if the bootloader of your device was locked. That's why you don't see anything about that in the "Developer Options", on Xiaomi.eu ROMs.

6. Browse in "/data/media/0/", you should find your files here.

8. If you don't see your files, remove your Lock Screen (PIN, password or pattern) in MIUI (phone's settings).

EDIT: If you want to do a clean install, use "Format Data" button in "Wipe" menu of TWRP.

;)

Browse in "/data/media/0/", you should find your files here
i dont see the eu rom zip file there

how can i fix my trouble in the twrp so i can see in the sd card my zip files like the begining?

can i reinstall the twrp ?

EDIT: If you want to do a clean install, use "Format Data" button in "Wipe" menu of TWRP - what do you mean clean install?

i dont see the eu rom zip file there
If you don't see your files, try to remove your Lock Screen (PIN, password or pattern) in MIUI (phone's settings) then boot to TWRP. ;)

On your device, many users have this same issue (can't decrypt/show the content of the data partition). :(

Another workaround: Boot to Fastboot mode then use "fastboot boot twrp.img" command.

Clean install = Complete factory reset

but i told you beore that i can enter the twrp , but i cant see the zip file of the rom , so whats the connection to the pin , password etc?

how can i return to the original chinese rom including the original fastboot , that ive got in my device when i bought him?

Get a fastboot Chinese stock version from mifirm.net and fastboot flash. It will put stock recovery back on too.

i had problem with my password , so i made a factory reset with my twrp .
right now i dont see the twrp file in my phone , and also , when im pushing together the volume down+power on/off im not entering to the twrp as usuall .
maybe while doing the factory reset ive errassed the twrp? how can i know that before flashing the twrp again?
another question - why while pushing together the volume down+power on/off im not entering to the fastboot , altough i see the fastboot?
thnx
What did I say to you back in August? You shouldn't be messing with things because it will probably end badly.