MI 10 lite random reboots

Chauintl

Members
Aug 11, 2020
I have a brand new mi 10 lite 5g updated to miui 12 EU. It keeps rebooting randomly but never while it's being actively used. I have factory reset it multiple times and after the last factory reset I didn't login to my android account and I didn't insert my sim card. So the phone is as raw as I could make it while still setting up the required stuff in the beginning. Now the random reboots has stopped.
I then proceeded to insert my sim card and after a while the random reboots returned. I tried with another sim card (which is currently in use in a mi 9t pro with no issues) and the random reboots persisted.
Is this a hardware problem or is there something I can do to fix the issue?

Hello,
I have the same issue with my MI 10. Randomly reboots several times a day ... since day 1.
Did you solve the problem? How ?
Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello,
I have the same issue with my MI 10. Randomly reboots several times a day ... since day 1.
Did you solve the problem? How ?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Hi NicNic

I returned the phone, got a new one (same model), which works like expected. So if you can I would advise you to do the same.

Regards Casper

Hi! I'm looking at your problems and I'm having the same here.
Brand new phone, recently updated and configured, and when I was working on my computer, suddenly, I found it restarting. At first time I thought it was an update or something but it keeps restarting when itsn't in use.

For example I can use it for hours in Youtube, playing or something else but when you lock it, in a few minutes is restarting.
@NicNic did you manage to solve it?

Everything is helpful. Sorry for my english :S