Mi 10, ok google issue

fede_95

Members
Jan 13, 2020
Maybe is been already discussed somewhere else but I can find anything relevant at least for this phone, since first beta of MIUI 12 I can't enable 'ok google' feature, if I go to google app->settings->assistant, ok google is toggled off, I toggle on go back in settings and go again in assistant and it toggle off by itself. I tried to empty the cache of the google app but still nothing. Now on the phone I got the last beta 2.9.4. This also happen to you guys?

P.S: One month ago I was on Mi 8 and this feature was working great

Maybe is been already discussed somewhere else but I can find anything relevant at least for this phone, since first beta of MIUI 12 I can't enable 'ok google' feature, if I go to google app->settings->assistant, ok google is toggled off, I toggle on go back in settings and go again in assistant and it toggle off by itself. I tried to empty the cache of the google app but still nothing. Now on the phone I got the last beta 2.9.4. This also happen to you guys?

P.S: One month ago I was on Mi 8 and this feature was working great
I think it's android 11 bug. They will fix it soon, wait.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 mit Tapatalk

Same issue still on the Mi10pro. I find assigning a button works for now. But would be good if they came up with a fix next update.

Same issue still on the Mi10pro. I find assigning a button works for now. But would be good if they came up with a fix next update.
OK Google is reported as not compliant with SNap 865 on Chinese rom.
Issue remains on EU rom because of this.

Thanks for that, do you know why the qr code on the camera is also extremely slow and buggy as well?