Mi 10 Ultra internal noise

pellaaa

Members
Oct 31, 2020
hello guys, weird question, i noticed that if i hold my Mi 10 Ultra and shake it i can hear a quite loud noise coming from cameras area... is this happening also on yours? my phone never fall down and never get any hit...perfect condition

i made some research and probably is related to camera stabilization module... so should be all good :D

It's the stabilisation setup. When there is no power to it, it stays free. So be a good boy and stop shaking your phone for no reason unless you wanna break it. Can't be repaired. Only replace the whole camera module..

It's the stabilisation setup. When there is no power to it, it stays free. So be a good boy and stop shaking your phone for no reason unless you wanna break it. Can't be repaired. Only replace the whole camera module..
ahahah shaking the phone could break it for real??

I took apart the periscope lense from a Vivo X50 pro. It's similar to Xiaomi but smaller. It's pretty delicate. So yes you can break your phone while violent shaking. But I am not here to make anyone believe. Your phone. Your choice.