Mi 10 Ultra Update

Kostas Sop

Members
Oct 29, 2020
Hello to Everyone
I have flashed my Mi10 Ultra from Chinese ROM to stable V12.0.10.0 via TWRP and now I want to flash the newest stable ROM V12.0.13.0.
Which is the way..? I have to erase all my data or I can keep them and change only the ROM.
Is there a procedure via TWRP..?
Thank you in advance!

Hello to Everyone
I have flashed my Mi10 Ultra from Chinese ROM to stable V12.0.10.0 via TWRP and now I want to flash the newest stable ROM V12.0.13.0.
Which is the way..? I have to erase all my data or I can keep them and change only the ROM.
Is there a procedure via TWRP..?
Thank you in advance!
You can keep your data because you are going to change rom from stable to stable so, you don't need to format data partition.
You can just download 12.0.13 zip file and just install it via TWRP. It should work.

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk

Thank you Zencooler
Sorry for the "begginer" questions but as I understand
* I start my phone in TWRP mode and
go to install and flash the new rom?
Thank you

Thank you Zencooler
Sorry for the "begginer" questions but as I understand
* I start my phone in TWRP mode and
go to install and flash the new rom?
Thank you
Yes. But firstly you need to download rom (zip file) and put somewhere into the phone storage e. g. Into /download folder. Then reboot into TWRP and then install option and choose this zip file and start installation process. Good luck.

Not only weekly. You have also 12.0.13 stable version.

Dear Zen

As I know that EU stable 12.0.13 version (on mifirm) has error that video from front camera was green while video stabilization , do you face that issue?

Last edited:
Dear Zen

As I know that EU stable 12.0.13 version (on mifirm) has error that video from front camera was green while video stabilization , do you face that issue?
I am on weekly so I cannot confirm ;)
But as I know people facing the green cam issue changed the camera apk for the stock one to solve that problem.

Reactions: kelvin223
Hello
As I checked, yes there is an issue about the front video camera, but only this for the camera. You can take shelfie photos and its ok.
Something else I saw is that you cant set the AOD.
I hope on the next stable rom, these issues will be solved ...

I am on weekly so I cannot confirm ;)
But as I know people facing the green cam issue changed the camera apk for the stock one to solve that problem.

Thank you a lot, some more days for me to unlock bootloader, so I want to figure out as much as possible. Have a nice weekend (y)

Reactions: Zencooler
[...]But as I know people facing the green cam issue changed the camera apk for the stock one to solve that problem.
Nope, the problem seems to be in the original Xiaomi rom as well, changing camera apks doesnt solve it. The solution is to disable the stabilization for the front camera, this gets rid of the green cam issue (for now - untill Xiaomi fixes it in their roms and this fix can be carried over to the EU roms).

I'm still on the latest stable version, which is awesome imo.

Nope, the problem seems to be in the original Xiaomi rom as well, changing camera apks doesnt solve it. The solution is to disable the stabilization for the front camera, this gets rid of the green cam issue (for now - untill Xiaomi fixes it in their roms and this fix can be carried over to the EU roms).

I'm still on the latest stable version, which is awesome imo.

Hello Appel, thank you for the information, the latest version is V12.0.13.0.QJJCNXM rights? Do you face any other issues on this version (except the green cam)? 20 more hour for me to unlock bootloader, I'm so excited :D

Hello Appel, thank you for the information, the latest version is V12.0.13.0.QJJCNXM rights? Do you face any other issues on this version (except the green cam)? 20 more hour for me to unlock bootloader, I'm so excited :D
Hey man, as i know the latest V12.0.13.0 stable verzion for mi 10 ultra (cas) is available only in chinese, so if you dont know about it I'm only reminding you about that fact. If you dont want chinese stable rom I think your only choise is stable EU rom V12.0.10.0

Hey man, as i know the latest V12.0.13.0 stable verzion for mi 10 ultra (cas) is available only in chinese, so if you dont know about it I'm only reminding you about that fact. If you dont want chinese stable rom I think your only choise is stable EU rom V12.0.10.0

Thank mate, that infor help me a lot :D

No. There is also EU stable rom version 12.0.13. It is available on xiaomi.eu forum.

As has been said, that is the latest EU stable rom version for now. It will likely be for a while too, much effort is going into getting the Android 11 roms working well.

Except for the green front cam video, there is the too big font on the charging screen (which is also in the cn rom, Xiaomi needs to fix that, and besides it's not really an issue, the screen disappears after 5 secs anyway), and probably one of two other really minor things I forgot. I'm very happy with it's performance so far, works like a charm for me.

As has been said, that is the latest EU stable rom version for now. It will likely be for a while too, much effort is going into getting the Android 11 roms working well.

Except for the green front cam video, there is the too big font on the charging screen (which is also in the cn rom, Xiaomi needs to fix that, and besides it's not really an issue, the screen disappears after 5 secs anyway), and probably one of two other really minor things I forgot. I'm very happy with it's performance so far, works like a charm for me.

Thanks a lot mate (y)