Mi 10T Pro WiFi disconnections issue

deedend

Members
Nov 21, 2016
Hi all,

I'm having some issues with the WiFi connection at my house, and I'm sure it's an issue with my phone (Mi 10T Pro with xiaomi.eu stable). I experience continuous disconnections from the internet, and to fix it I have manually to switch off the WiFi and use the mobile connection. If I reconnect to the WiFi it works for a while, then it'll disconnect without notification or anything.

Anyone else is experiencing similar behaviour?

I think I've found the culprit, apparently the option to "select the best network automatically" doesn't work properly. Well, at least in my case.

Attachments

• IMG_20210615_084223.jpg
    IMG_20210615_084223.jpg
    334.7 KB · Views: 894
Reactions: andreidam
Nice, I had the same problem with my Mi9T Pro
The option that I had to disable is "Stay connected" in Wi-Fi Assistant
Hello, I don't understand very well what you say, I can't find any "stay connected" option within wi-fi assistant.

I need to be connected to a wi-fi network that has no internet connection (an obd device for my car), but it keeps disconnecting from this wi-fi after a few seconds because it has no internet... Is quite annoying.

I have same issue on my wife's Xiaomi Mi 9t Pro. It does not connect to my main wifi correctly but quickly disconnects and tries again and again. I gave Asus wifi (mesh) on both bands. Second wifi on my Zyxel DSL router works well.
So it does not matter if we use 2.4GHz or 5GHz bands. I have also WPA2 security enabled but then I don't know what to change or test. All other devices work perfectly (smart devices, laptops, TV's etc) except this Xiaomi.

Lähetetty minun SM-N960F laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Reactions: sergiomc