Mi 11 lite 4g

Its nt a special services request. This forum also does fastboot rom, hence i asked.
This is a special requirement, fastboot ROM is only used if TWRP is not available.

I currently use Xiaomi.eu rom on my Mi 11 Lite with unofficial twrp, but it doesnt feel satisfactory. i flashed it within days i bought the phone. Also, the Mi 10i, Mi 10T Lite do have official TWRP for your kind knowledge.
Mi 10i, Mi 10T Lite = Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G so don't teach me

Last edited:
Reactions: Poney70
Its nt a special services request. This forum also does fastboot rom, hence i asked.

I currently use Xiaomi.eu rom on my Mi 11 Lite with unofficial twrp, but it doesnt feel satisfactory. i flashed it within days i bought the phone. Also, the Mi 10i, Mi 10T Lite do have official TWRP for your kind knowledge.
There isn't an officia; TWRP for many devices, but as long as it meets their standards... there will be no fastboot style roms.

Reactions: Arjunnaik
Hello guys, thanks for all the help you provide.

I have a Mi 11 Lite 4G which is bootloader unlocked. I fastbooted to twrp-3.5.1-courbet-HerH2.img.
I ran:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot boot twrp.img

In TWRP, I did a format of data partition. I left it formatting for about 15 minutes and it has not stopped. Is this normal?
After the format I was going to install xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Lite_V12.5.5.0.RKQMIXM_v12-11.zip. But it is still on the formatting screen.

Thank you for your help.

Hello guys, thanks for all the help you provide.

I have a Mi 11 Lite 4G which is bootloader unlocked. I fastbooted to twrp-3.5.1-courbet-HerH2.img.
I ran:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot boot twrp.img

In TWRP, I did a format of data partition. I left it formatting for about 15 minutes and it has not stopped. Is this normal?
After the format I was going to install xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Lite_V12.5.5.0.RKQMIXM_v12-11.zip. But it is still on the formatting screen.

Thank you for your help.
Try , Flash Xiaomi,eu and Than Format Data , and reboot

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: qu4k3r and Poney70
Try , Flash Xiaomi,eu and Than Format Data , and reboot

Thank you Elzi. I pressed the power button for 10 seconds and rebooted the phone. Then I tried to flash xiaomi.eu again and it worked. This time I formatted the data partition and it took a couple of seconds instead of 20 minutes. I rebooted to system and everything is working great.

Thanks again for your quick reply! :):emoji_clap:

Reactions: Elzi Saina
Hi
i have problem with The last EU rom 12.5.5.0,,
after installing EU rom, when i open some apps like Whatsapp, phone app,, watching video in the whatsapp frees then system restart (phone not restart). very slow and lags, i did factory reset, also install the from again and done format data, but all the problem still
whats the problem and how can solve it.

Since you have TWRP already installed, here is what you need to do. Connect your phone via USB to your PC. Boot your phone into recovery, when in TWRP, select the WIPE button and then format drive. Type TES and then reboot your phone to recovery. Copy the rom from your PC to your phone. Now go into TWRP and flash the rom. Al;ow it to complete and reboot, This may take several minutes, so be patient.

If you are having a problem, you are doing somrthing wrong. A downgrade may be possible if the roms are from the same line, however, if you are going from weekly to stable or visa versa, a complete format is required.

You can follow these instructions just use TWRP and ROM for your model. https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...-mi11-pro-ultra-using-twrp.62738/#post-624377
Rename your TWRP to twrp.img and replace the original in the Fastboot toolkit.

TWRP https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=321490
ROM https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=7161016148664783621
i formated data and now i cant access internal mwmory shows it as 0MB partition, rebooting and reinstalling and booting twrp didnt fix anything

EDIT; luckily i didnt format system partition and i could boot up the default OS and copied the zip file in miui

Last edited:
i formated data and now i cant access internal mwmory shows it as 0MB partition, rebooting and reinstalling and booting twrp didnt fix anything

EDIT; luckily i didnt format system partition and i could boot up the default OS and copied the zip file in miui
You obviously didn't follow directions. After you format data, you need to reboot your device and run the command <fastboot boot TWRP.img> while in fastboot. At that point, copy the rom from your PC to your phone and flash it.

Thank you Elzi. I pressed the power button for 10 seconds and rebooted the phone. Then I tried to flash xiaomi.eu again and it worked. This time I formatted the data partition and it took a couple of seconds instead of 20 minutes. I rebooted to system and everything is working great.

Thanks again for your quick reply! :):emoji_clap:
You're welcom bro..
Im change to Poco F3