Mi 11 Lite 5G shows "turbo charge" when its not supposed to?

vootzilla

Members
Jun 28, 2018
According to the spec sheet, this model only gets fast charge with 33w. However, i have 65w charger lying around slo i tried and it works. It shows turbo charging on the screen and charged realy fast.

I wonder if this would damage the phone in anyway? Normally, in my head, the charging power is capped at the phone max capability nomatter what size of the charger is. In this case, even if i use 65w, it should only have accepted the electricity at 33w according to specs?

Thing is i have another phone with turbo charge and i want to only carry one charger at a time.

Please educate me. Thank you in advance.

Mi 11 Lite 5G with latest EU beta rom.

According to the spec sheet, this model only gets fast charge with 33w. However, i have 65w charger lying around slo i tried and it works. It shows turbo charging on the screen and charged realy fast.

I wonder if this would damage the phone in anyway? Normally, in my head, the charging power is capped at the phone max capability nomatter what size of the charger is. In this case, even if i use 65w, it should only have accepted the electricity at 33w according to specs?

Thing is i have another phone with turbo charge and i want to only carry one charger at a time.

Please educate me. Thank you in advance.

Mi 11 Lite 5G with latest EU beta rom.
use google and form your own opinion…