Mi 11 lite (lisa) stuck in fastboot mode

CubeS_11

Members
Mar 1, 2023
Hi,
I tried to follow the steps posted here (https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/installing-a-custom-recovery.67841/), but unfortunately it didn't worked
( I get: Booting FAILED (remote: 'Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Load Error
I have Mi 11 lite (lisa) with LineageOs. When I tried to install twrp.img something went wrong and now the phone is permanently in fastboot mode.
Could anyone please help on this, please? Any advice will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Install the current Stable ROM using the fastboot method.

Installing with Fastboot: (ROM Type: Fastboot)
  • Download Xiaomi.eu ROM zip file
  • Extract the ROM zip to a new folder
  • Power off your device
  • Boot your device in Fastboot mode (Hold volume down + power buttons)
  • Connect to PC via USB cable
  • Run one of the installation scripts (according to your PC operating system):
    - first_install_with_data_format - with data wipe, if you're flashing Xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time or downgrading.
  • Wait until the device reboots itself into the system.
  • Done!

Install the current Stable ROM using the fastboot method.

Installing with Fastboot: (ROM Type: Fastboot)
  • Download Xiaomi.eu ROM zip file
  • Extract the ROM zip to a new folder
  • Power off your device
  • Boot your device in Fastboot mode (Hold volume down + power buttons)
  • Connect to PC via USB cable
  • Run one of the installation scripts (according to your PC operating system):
    - first_install_with_data_format - with data wipe, if you're flashing Xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time or downgrading.
  • Wait until the device reboots itself into the system.
  • Done!
Thank you! Thank you very much!:) It worked!
But now I am with MIUI 12.5 and I can't update it. I tried multiple times with different recoveries, also with the one that the phone Updater suggests. It seems that the phone is updating, it goes in recovery mode, then reboots and at the end it stands on MIUI 12.5.
Strange:)

Hi,
I tried to follow the steps posted here (https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/installing-a-custom-recovery.67841/), but unfortunately it didn't worked
( I get: Booting FAILED (remote: 'Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Load Error
I have Mi 11 lite (lisa) with LineageOs. When I tried to install twrp.img something went wrong and now the phone is permanently in fastboot mode.
Could anyone please help on this, please? Any advice will be appreciated.

Thank you in advanceRТВт
Twrp not supported aosp!