Mi 11 Network (Smarty)

NISES

Members
Jan 10, 2022
Running Miui 13 smoothly on my Mi 11 perfectly. the only issue is that for some reason the rom shows that i'm connected to my network provider at 5G even though they don't support it yet, and because of this my network disconnects and reconnects constantly unless i set the prefered network to 3G. my question is is there a way to disable this connection so that the max network is 4G to sort out the network drops?

It reminds of a feature in Miuipro roms in which we can set any network according to our need like 4g only, 3g only, 2g only, 4g+3g, too many options were there.
I also want to turn off 5g in eu rom but can't and facing frequent network drops issue.

It reminds of a feature in Miuipro roms in which we can set any network according to our need like 4g only, 3g only, 2g only, 4g+3g, too many options were there.
I also want to turn off 5g in eu rom but can't and facing frequent network drops issue.
if you go to settings and sim card and mobile networks, click on your sim card slot icon, the preferred network type you can set network to 3 4 or 5G from there

Running Miui 13 smoothly on my Mi 11 perfectly. the only issue is that for some reason the rom shows that i'm connected to my network provider at 5G even though they don't support it yet, and because of this my network disconnects and reconnects constantly unless i set the prefered network to 3G. my question is is there a way to disable this connection so that the max network is 4G to sort out the network drops?
if you go to settings and sim card and mobile networks, click on your sim card slot icon, the preferred network type you can set network to 3 4 or 5G from there

Reactions: Yaggami
Thank you for this answer, but I specify that even by choosing 4G only, the problem remains the same. I searched everywhere without success.