Mi 11 pro buy

Neo2525

Members
Apr 29, 2021
hi i wanted to ask who uses mi 11 pro is it worth buying? how long is the battery? and what rom to buy on xiaomi.eu or global or eea?

Nobody can answer you if it is worth buying since it is pretty expensive and depends on your pocket.
Personally I wanted a good main camera which the 11 Pro does offer. The tele and wide angle are okay but not top notch. The 11 Ultra is way too expensive and I don't understand why people spend that much money for a stupid phone.

But what I can tell you is that a flagship 1 or 2 years old with tele and wide additional cameras offers brilliant picture quality with *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* mod. You probably can only spend 300 bucks to get a brilliant phone. No need to spend 1000 bucks or similar for a phone since the pictures does still look like shot from a smartphone....

Display and speed is good but you would also be happy with 855 and 90hz.

Better go out for some adventures or go out for a dinner with your wife to get a good life.

If you don't want a good life you can also get the 11 Pro with Chinese ROM and flash the eu ROM on your own. This is faster and you can be safe that the seller isn't installing Trojans on your phone.

I have the Mi 11 pro, I didn't pay crazy money for it, I found a good deal on a China website, now to answer this question, the phone is very similar to the Mi 11 Ultra but with a slight worse periscope camera and obviosuly no small screen on the back.
Battery life is excellent, phone charges really quick and is not as heavy as the Ultra but this phone never launched globally so it's only available in China so be ready to unlock the bootloader and flash the phone.