Mi 11 Pro dead boot

YukiSGP

Members
Mar 3, 2023
I have a Mi 11 Pro. was flashed with the latest MIUI 12.5 EU rom. its my work phone but today out of no sudden while using it, it crashed and restarted itself and kept boot looping and the screen turn static (with white or colorful lines before rebooting itself) when its about to enter the OS. Tried flashing with latest TWRP and ROM doesn't work.

Things to note.
When entering TWRP the first time its loading or unlocking User 0 it will also suddenly freeze up with funny color lines and then restart itself.
Subsequent trying of entering TWRP even manage to reach enter password screen will result with Unable to unlock User 0, freeze at entering password etc.
After countless tries of flashing it, manage to flash it in Fastboot using the first release of MIUI 14 Dev Rom. But still same. stuck at boot logo subsequently display weird lines and reboot itself.
The two photos attached are taken during two separate boot attempts. the lines varies and it will only show such lines when it Freezes and crash then reboot.

Anyone know whats wrong with the phone?

Attachments

• IMG_20230303_154305.jpg
    IMG_20230303_154305.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 151
  • IMG_20230303_154242.jpg
    IMG_20230303_154242.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 237
Your case seems to be more obvious, but what I figured is it has to be more or less related to some CPU/GPU problem. My laptop recognizes the device correctly, it works in fastboot normally, and I can access all files. It isn't motherboard or memory faulty.

Your case seems to be more obvious, but what I figured is it has to be more or less related to some CPU/GPU problem. My laptop recognizes the device correctly, it works in fastboot normally, and I can access all files. It isn't motherboard or memory faulty.
Same. PC able to recognize device. EDL and Fastboot is working too. entering TWRP is a pain. kept crashing halfway or loading into TWRP or midst of an operation.