[Mi 11 pro] How to flash China Dev rom?

Chrisvuong

Members
Nov 19, 2010
hi everyone, currently im on Eu beta 21.9.1, I'd like to try latest China dev rom (zip recovery rom), i used twrp to flash the file but it keeps saying error flashing (i did format data). I have tried another way: Miflash the .tgz China stable latest rom and used updater to try to update China dev rom zip but also not unable to execute. Anyone any help please?! (my phone is Mi 11 pro)

Same with me. I also did what you do. Did you find any solution our how to switch to china rom from eu

hi everyone, currently im on Eu beta 21.9.1, I'd like to try latest China dev rom (zip recovery rom), i used twrp to flash the file but it keeps saying error flashing (i did format data). I have tried another way: Miflash the .tgz China stable latest rom and used updater to try to update China dev rom zip but also not unable to execute. Anyone any help please?! (my phone is Mi 11 pro)
Same with me. I also did what you do. Did you find any solution our how to switch to china rom from eu