MI 11 PRO SUDDEN SHUTDOWN AND WILL NOT TURN ON

Jorge GS

Members
Jul 26, 2021
Good morning, My Mi 11 pro suddenly turned off yesterday and hasn't turned back on. It has the latest version of the xiaomi eu installed that I downloaded from this website. I connect it to the electrical energy and the device is charged because it heats up but does not turn on. So the computer does not recognize it either. Just a year ago I unlocked it and installed this ROM. Since then, it has worked perfectly without failure until yesterday. Can someone tell me what I can do? Thanks.

Good morning, My Mi 11 pro suddenly turned off yesterday and hasn't turned back on. It has the latest version of the xiaomi eu installed that I downloaded from this website. I connect it to the electrical energy and the device is charged because it heats up but does not turn on. So the computer does not recognize it either. Just a year ago I unlocked it and installed this ROM. Since then, it has worked perfectly without failure until yesterday. Can someone tell me what I can do? Thanks.
stable or weekly rom and which version?

Hmmm, that's bad.

Have you tried letting it plugged for a few hours? Maybe it's something battery related.

If that doesn't work either, it's probably gone - motherboard gone, or something else.

Hello,Has your phone been fixed? I had the same problem yesterday. Suddenly the phone shuts down. Now it won't turn on and won't go into fastboot mode.

Most likely overheat and CPU got dismount away due to solder melted. Either change mobo or reball

I have same problem but it wasnt heat problem or anything like this. Its just programmed obsolescence
trading shenzen are thieves