Invalid mi 11 pro-the facebook,telegram,whatsapp-are not opening

jackyle

Members
Jul 16, 2021
hi ,
mi 11 pro .
a week ago i upgreade my "eu rom stable" and suddenly today im facing a strange problems:
"the facebook,telegram,whatsapp-are not opening"
im getting a phone calls and sms , but when im clicking on those apps , they just dont open .
i tried to uninstall them and to install them from the begininig , but nothing .

i didnt touch any settings on the phone , its just surprised me and i dont know what to do .

i entered my twrp recovery and im in the twrp i saw unusuall red raws with mention to these 3 apps , i dont know what is the meaning and i cant photo it .

please someone can advice me

hi ,
mi 11 pro .
a week ago i upgreade my "eu rom stable" and suddenly today im facing a strange problems:
"the facebook,telegram,whatsapp-are not opening"
im getting a phone calls and sms , but when im clicking on those apps , they just dont open .
i tried to uninstall them and to install them from the begininig , but nothing .

i didnt touch any settings on the phone , its just surprised me and i dont know what to do .

i entered my twrp recovery and im in the twrp i saw unusuall red raws with mention to these 3 apps , i dont know what is the meaning and i cant photo it .

please someone can advice me
Why do you keep opening threads? People like you probably shouldn't be flashing things. You seem to be very confused.

Reactions: LOLO9393