New Mi 11 Pro Whatsapp and Messenger notifications delayed

NeatCommon

Members
May 7, 2022
Hello,
I have latest release of Miuios and it often times happnes that my notifications arrive lately.
Sometimes I don't even hear when somebody is calling me on Whatsapp, battery saver is disabled and autostart is turned on. Is there anything else I can do?

Thank you

no issues for me on latest stable with 11pro. Did you change app to running at all times? What was your previous version and what is your current version? How did you update?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-07-16-59-54-988_com.miui.powerkeeper.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-07-16-59-54-988_com.miui.powerkeeper.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 288
no issues for me on latest stable with 11pro. Did you change app to running at all times? What was your previous version and what is your current version? How did you update?
Yes, I should have running it all the time, battery saver is off, autostart is enabled, app is allowed to run on background, not sure if there is anything esle to set up.
I have updated through fastboot from 12.5 and recently I've made factory reset so in this way it should be okay.

Hi,
I have the same problem with messenger.
Sometimes only thing which shows new messages which came is killing an app and enabling again. That's extremely frustrating!
I'm on the latest weekly on Mi Mix 4 and did a completely fresh install not so long ago.
Does anybody have a clue what to do?

@moskito99 you can try with a few more options from this video - unfortunately, in my case, nothing helps :(
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello,
I have latest release of Miuios and it often times happnes that my notifications arrive lately.
Sometimes I don't even hear when somebody is calling me on Whatsapp, battery saver is disabled and autostart is turned on. Is there anything else I can do?

Thank you
hello,
yes ....of course ,you can do something...download 2 or 3 apps: I have them and I don't miss any notifications (messenger, whatsapp, messaging, everything), neither whatsapp calls...at the moment I'm doing well with :
-Bridge (although the trial period is over)
- Glimpse Notifications (which is very good, it's free)
-Notification Toggle (also very good)
With the last two you do not miss any notification or WhatsApp call
I hope it has been helpful
best regards