Mi 11 Ultra - No OS installed error message. Nothing seems to work.

Mad-Matt

Members
Sep 10, 2021
Guys,

I've got a major problem. I messed up clearing the cache and now I have the message NO OS installed.

Things I've tried:
Connecting a USB-drive with a USB-C to USB connector, it doesn't see this in the menu.
Connecting it to the PC and trying to copy the file to the phone via the Mount-USB storage in the TWRP menu. PC gives an error message "device isn't responding or the connection has been severed"
Using ADB-push, get an error message "No space left on device", it stalls at 76%

I have no idea what I can do to get my phone working again. Can anyone help me?

Guys,

I've got a major problem. I messed up clearing the cache and now I have the message NO OS installed.

Things I've tried:
Connecting a USB-drive with a USB-C to USB connector, it doesn't see this in the menu.
Connecting it to the PC and trying to copy the file to the phone via the Mount-USB storage in the TWRP menu. PC gives an error message "device isn't responding or the connection has been severed"
Using ADB-push, get an error message "No space left on device", it stalls at 76%

I have no idea what I can do to get my phone working again. Can anyone help me?
depending on what ROM you want to use, either stable or weekly, extract the zip and run
windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
or if you want to or have to start from fresh, run windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

depending on what ROM you want to use, either stable or weekly, extract the zip and run
windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
or if you want to or have to start from fresh, run windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
Doesnt seem to do anything.

Just an empty command-promt window with a blinking line.

Doesnt seem to do anything.

Just an empty command-promt window with a blinking line.
Follow that one, probably you have to restart afterwards, then go into fastboot on your phone, connect your phone to the PC and run the bat again

Follow that one, probably you have to restart afterwards, then go into fastboot on your phone, connect your phone to the PC and run the bat again
Still nothing.

With ADB-push I can send the ROM, but it's too big, do you know how I can free up space?

Still nothing.

With ADB-push I can send the ROM, but it's too big, do you know how I can free up space?
Sadly i dont know how to help then :/ should normally work if you have your phone in fastboot.
if you have android 12 MIUI13 TWRP wont be able to decrypt.