Mi 8 9.5.14.0 russia global rom

Zolika1

Members
Jun 22, 2018
Hello I have the Mi8 with the global Russia 9.5.14.0 rom with lots of small and big bags if I get the update in the near future I do not understand the flagship phone with so many errors and there is no official Miui 10. Is this a fake rom? I bought the phone with an unlocked bootloader what to do, how to install the update. or which is a good twrp for Mi 8 and to install xiaomi .eu rom can be of little help

MIUI global Russian is not fake and since it's installed than the bootloader is unlocked. You can flash any official or custom room you want jus follow the instructions and don't try to relock bootloader.

MIUI global Russian is not fake and since it's installed than the bootloader is unlocked. You can flash any official or custom room you want jus follow the instructions and don't try to relock bootloader.
Thanks a lot to me someone knew how to give an answer I do not know if there is an update in the near future for this. I would like to look for another alternative .Flash TWRP and xiaomi eu rom? What would you recommend, but if the official peace is coming soon, then he would wait

Thanks a lot to me someone knew how to give an answer I do not know if there is an update in the near future for this. I would like to look for another alternative .Flash TWRP and xiaomi eu rom? What would you recommend, but if the official peace is coming soon, then he would wait
If you want to switch to official MIUI 10 developer make sure your bootloader is unlocked. "Fastboot oem device-info" or simply look if "unlocked" is showing when phone rebooting, or check it in developer option if it's OEM unlocked.
Then you can use Mi flash tool to upgrade BUT make 100% sure you select "clean all" and NOT "clean and lock" otherwise you got bricked phone.
But safe move is downloading official stable and update using updater From phone. https://en.miui.com/download-346.html#523
Have in mind ARB protection when migrating from one to another MIUI firmware version. Don't take risk if you are not sure what you are doing, read and ask.