New [MI 8 SE 8.8.30] - Bluetooth not functioning after airplane mode turned off

And it won't be on the confirmed bug list because none of the team owns the device to confirm it.
Moreover, there is no evidence that this issue only hits Xiaomi.eu ROM and not China ROM as well.

And it won't be on the confirmed bug list because none of the team owns the device to confirm it.
Moreover, there is no evidence that this issue only hits Xiaomi.eu ROM and not China ROM as well.

I can't say with certainty where the bug originates, but as a matter of fact it has been reported also in the original xiaomi forum - thus indicting that it comes from the original China ROM. But regarding your comment that "none of the team owns the device", here in the eu forum it has been reported for a wide range of devices. I have it on my Mi Note 3 (Jason) since the very first version of MIUI 10, too. It is a very annoying bug indeed, that should have priority for being fixed. I just think the eu team is the wrong group of people to ask to do it, as the bug is not their fault, and most probably there is nothing THEY can do about it. The only thing I can imagine is that they might have contact with the original developers, and could push for a fix. But I may be wrong there.

Dunno how but in some way I managed to fix this thing twice, right after software update.
The last time I made it on mi8 miui EU 10.0.11.0
The only thing I can remember I've done is:
1.i reported the issue with the report bug section in the phone preferences.
2. I tryed several times to turn the Bluetooth on
3.i totally closed the Mi fit application normally running locked in background.
I then tryed to reactivate Bluetooth and then rebooted.
4.after reboot I turned on Bluetooth (was already on) then turned on airplane mode and then off and Bluetooth came back to work automatically.

Let me know if something works for you!

Last edited:
Dunno how but in some way I managed to fix this thing twice, right after software update.
The last time I made it on mi8 miui EU 10.0.11.0
The only thing I can remember I've done is:
1.i reported the issue with the report bug section in the phone preferences.
2. I tryed several times to turn the Bluetooth on
3.i totally closed the Mi fit application normally running locked in background.
I then tryed to reactivate Bluetooth and then rebooted.
4.after reboot I turned on Bluetooth (was already on) then turned on airplane mode and then off and Bluetooth came back to work automatically.

Let me know if something works for you!
It also works for me! Thanks!