[Mi 8 SE] Network Problem since Beta Rom 9.5.16

spyserk

Members
Jun 18, 2019
Hi everybody,

I use my Mi 8 SE in Turkey and flash Beta ROMs as soon as they released. However since version 9.5.16, people who have SE models experiences network issues such as no network, no 3g/4g connection etc. There might be some other countries which has such problem.
Somebody found a solution by flashing modem file (NON-HLOS.bin in 9.5.16) which is the only/latest working one onto Beta Roms released after 9.5.16.
I would like to ask miui.eu developers to find a solution of this network issue for next beta and stable releases pls.

Thanks in advance.

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Same problem on me.We wrote xiaomi but it wasnt answered.

And this problem just occurs phones which has imei repair.Not a registered phone.

I dont know whether you know or not , İf you want to use a phone in Turkey,phone must be registered a passaport.But due to the high prices of registering we use imei repair.İt means another phones imei pasting phone which you use.
Maybe problem's source is this but it needs to be fixed.İf you want to register a phone you need to pay about 1000 Turkish liras in Turkey.İf you ask what is your least salary in Turkey answer is 2000 TL. So you know...

Please fix this.We cannot afford to register.

What was happened,happened after 9.5.16

And this is relevant with non-hlas.bin file.

PLEASE FİND A SOLUTİON Because xiaomi ignored us even if we created feedbacks to xiaomi.

Same problem on me.We wrote xiaomi but it wasnt answered.

And this problem just occurs phones which has imei repair.Not a registered phone.

I dont know whether you know or not , İf you want to use a phone in Turkey,phone must be registered a passaport.But due to the high prices of registering we use imei repair.İt means another phones imei pasting phone which you use.
Maybe problem's source is this but it needs to be fixed.İf you want to register a phone you need to pay about 1000 Turkish liras in Turkey.İf you ask what is your least salary in Turkey answer is 2000 TL. So you know...

Please fix this.We cannot afford to register.

What was happened,happened after 9.5.16

And this is relevant with non-hlas.bin file.

PLEASE FİND A SOLUTİON Because xiaomi ignored us even if we created feedbacks to xiaomi.
AS SAID many times this is XIAOMI CHINA issue and not EU relevant.
So With a little search in the dedicated box you are able to get undersating and answer to your issue.
Flash older MODEM file until corrective action from CHINA. (And never buy a fully chinese phone model without GLOBAL!)

Reactions: TheSiriusTR
Firstly calm down because you dont have any right to speak us with "!!!!"

Secondly I didnt realize that there had been existed a solution into box.

Thirdly if I had knew that this phone is not global I wouldnt buy.

I know this problems source is not xiaomi eu as I wrote on my post but I wrote that xiaomi didnt answer our threads I thought maybe eu developers can contact with them and they can fix.

Special thanks to developers for adding a simple solution to the box.

Reactions: LOLO9393
I have same problem.
No sim card, no signal..
Hope someone can help to fix it.. When flashed old modem file in fastboot mode now it works. Hope next eu roms will be based on working modem files..

I have same problem.
No sim card, no signal..
Hope someone can help to fix it.. When flashed old modem file in fastboot mode now it works. Hope next eu roms will be based on working modem files..
Problem eu ile alakalı değil hocam.Ve bu sorun sadece imeili Türk kullanıcılarda var.Eu ilan panosuna link koymuş twrp ile flaslayıp cözebilimemiz için sorunu.Pc ye ihtiyaç olmadan yapılabiliyor.