New Mi 8 with the Bluetooth power bug (does not want to start)

Yep. If you turn on Bluetooth on mi 8 after restart then it works (on both last beta miui 11), but if you turn off Bluetooth and then turn in on Bluetooth won't work

Yep. If you turn on Bluetooth on mi 8 after restart then it works (on both last beta miui 11), but if you turn off Bluetooth and then turn in on Bluetooth won't work
My bluetooth works when I turned it off and on. When I use flightmode, my bluetooth wont work. Only after reboot.

This happens also with the MI8 when we use the ultra-power saving in the battery optimization app.

When we now switch back to normal operation bluetooth is switched off, stays switched off and does not work even if the slider in the bluetooth menu is swiped to the right and shows a blue color.
Only a restart of your phone and switching on bluetooth again reestablishes normal bluetooth operation.

On mi8, bluetooth does not turn on after turning off. only reboot helps. installed beta with full cleaning (9.10.11). On 9.10.17 the problem remained.

On mi8, bluetooth does not turn on after turning off. only reboot helps. installed beta with full cleaning (9.10.11). On 9.10.17 the problem remained.
install version 9.9.27 is the one that installed and it worked for me, you just have to do a cleanup when installing

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-23-06-21-24-980_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-23-06-21-24-980_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 194