Mi 9 Lite : Need help updating to latest update of android (have twrp & magisk installed)

Sinxa

Members
Jul 25, 2021
Need help updating to latest update of android but I currently have twrp & magisk installed and not trying to reset everything.

Last edited:
Install latest ROM update in TWRP then install Magisk again. That's all you have to do (no reset is made). ;)

If your phone doesn't boot to system, uninstall Magisk then reinstall it => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...nstalling-android-11-update.60181/post-594671

:)
Thank you for the info. Also read your post with the link that included a uninstall zip file incase it doesn't boot to system. Will that zip uninstall any modules, asking just in case I need to bacc up any of them.

Thank you for the info. Also read your post with the link that included a uninstall zip file incase it doesn't boot to system. Will that zip uninstall any modules, asking just in case I need to bacc up any of them.
The "uninstall.zip" removes everything related to Magisk, so Magisk modules are removed too. ;)

The "uninstall.zip" removes everything related to Magisk, so Magisk modules are removed too. ;)
well I updated and looks like I'm up and running with a few hiccups. The encryption in recovery but there's some work arounds on that. but everytime I boot its asking me to uninstall com.miui.internal.app.systemapplication
I'm currently not on 12.5.3.0

Last edited: