MI 9T PRO changed to K20 Pro bug?

Thommerik

Members
Nov 13, 2019
I've just installed this CUSTOM rom from the official MIUI 11 from Xiaomi. Now my Phone is reconized as a K20 pro.
Is this normal?

Also got the Redmi boot animation.

I've just installed this CUSTOM rom from the official MIUI 11 from Xiaomi. Now my Phone is reconized as a K20 pro.
Is this normal?

Also got the Redmi boot animation.
Yes,I bought K20 pro,got it with global rom,name was Mi9t pro...when I flashed xiaomi.eu rom,it changed to K20 pro as it should be.
Was your phone bought as K20 or mi9t?

Poslano sa mog Redmi K20 Pro koristeći Tapatalk

Yes it's normal, xiaomi.eu ROMs are based on China ROMs (Global if China ROMs don't exist). Redmi K20 Pro is the device's name in China. :)

Reactions: gibmadikka
Unfortunately that's considered "normal", as Poney70 has explained. Nevertheless it is very disturbing to many people, and annoying to many more. It can all be "repaired" by an Android-savvy user, but the process is too much work to do every week. So, I myself have decided just to replace the splash screen and the boot animation, and leave the name "wrong" as it is.

Unfortunately that's considered "normal", as Poney70 has explained. Nevertheless it is very disturbing to many people, and annoying to many more. It can all be "repaired" by an Android-savvy user, but the process is too much work to do every week. So, I myself have decided just to replace the splash screen and the boot animation, and leave the name "wrong" as it is.

I've made to change boot animation. But not the splash screen. Can you give the file?

I'm on a mi 9t pro. Miui 11 stable from xiaomi.eu