New Mi A3 Bootloop

NIGH7M4R3PT

Members
Mar 5, 2020
Hello, recently I bought a Mi A3. It worked perfectly untill update V10.3.15.0.PFQEUXM. After the update, it started to crash when opening a apps, restarting the mobile. The issue continued, and I was "forced" to apply factory reset, and then a nightmare bootloop appeared. Now I can't do nothing. Bootloader is locked. The bootloop makes me unable to manage developer options. Mi flash doesn't work. Also tried to apply updates from sd card with no success. Can u please help me with some tips please?

Hello, recently I bought a Mi A3. It worked perfectly untill update V10.3.15.0.PFQEUXM. After the update, it started to crash when opening a apps, restarting the mobile. The issue continued, and I was "forced" to apply factory reset, and then a nightmare bootloop appeared. Now I can't do nothing. Bootloader is locked. The bootloop makes me unable to manage developer options. Mi flash doesn't work. Also tried to apply updates from sd card with no success. Can u please help me with some tips please?
Nobody here can help you on A3 Google phone.
google for XDA