Mi Account

DJDiablo

Members
Oct 29, 2017
I have a Redmi Note 2 with Mi Account.
I bought a new phone (Redmi Note 4) and logged in to my Mi Account. I see just the RN 2 by the connected device (The RN2 say is offline ???). In find device option i can see the RN4 too.I will open the bootloader. The Mi unlock tool say, my phone is not supported, while see just the RN2. The problem is: I can't delete the old phone from mi account. I deleted it, but if I refresh the page or log out and log in, than RN2 comes back!!!!! I can't delete it!!!! The Mi Account say, the RN 2 is offline. How can I delete the old phone?
I tried to make a new account (i deleted the syncronysed things), but by the registration says, my phone number is added to another Mi Account. I tried it already 3 days ago. Please help me!!!!
I flashed many roms to RN2, but nothing changed. I can't remove from device list the RN2.
I put the sim card in RN4, but i not see in connected device. In phone i see the phone number is activated.
If i delete the Mi account, and i register a new one (i logged out on the RN2 from mi account and i switch off the device location off course), i can use my phone number in the new account? What is the solution?
Sorry, i think my english is not soo good.

Thanks!

Try this in your new HM4: Binding device to Mi account with Settings > additional settings >developer options >Mi unlock status > Add account and device.
And how @Pertti Kosunen said: Don't play with Mi accounts, it's for your own safety.

Last edited:
I deleted my old account and i registered a new one. (I contacted with support) Now i see in my mi cloud: 0 connected.
Sync is on, find device option works.
Picture.png

My wife RN4 phone comes with same ROM. By these phone works all function (1 connected)
What is the problem?