(MI Max 3) How to fix Low in-call volume ?

ahmedabdellatif

Members
Aug 6, 2020
Hey there

1- I have this issue since a long time ago , where the in-call volume is to low to hear clearly and someone here was talking before that you can edit values in (mixer-path.xml , mixer-path-i2s and mixer-path-tasha) after rooting the phone

but when I do that and edit this files then reboot , I found nothing changed .. also .. I found that the files I edited still the same like i did nothing in them .

I knew now that rooting by Magisk leaves system files untouched (check attached screenshot from Magisk official site) .

2- I receive this security alerts on my mail whenever I log into my email address from a new device (check second screenshot) , My device is a Mi Max 3 and in the alert says it's Mi 8 which is not my device (and I know for sure that it was me who logged to this email address )

so , can anyone tell me how to solve this problems ?

Attachments

• Magisk.PNG
    Magisk.PNG
    22.3 KB · Views: 384
  • Security Alert.PNG
    Security Alert.PNG
    5.8 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
Try removing "ro.config.media_vol_steps=14" from /system/build.prop, if this line exists.
If it's not there, look for it in /vendor/build.prop, but don't remove it, just change 14 to 11.

I had the same problem, and I solved it by going in enginer mode, additional setting ( 3 dots top right corner) and than select Calibrate Speaker PA and dont make noise when you select Calibrate.
To enter enginer mode you must go to settings-mydevice-allspecs-kernel version tap 5 times.