Mi max 3 update issue

ervenom

Members
Sep 13, 2018
Hi there, just got the mi max 3 6/128
There is installed this version: miui 10 buy xiaomi.eu 8.8.30 developer.
There is an update ota but if i click on it, the phone says that i'm already have the latest version. What can i do? Should I wait for a stable version of miui 10? Because i can't change now right because of the anti rollback? Thanks

Attachments

• 20180913_213525.jpg
    20180913_213525.jpg
    804.6 KB · Views: 598
Last edited:
Same issue, I already write to the store I bought it from. Any news I will post.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-09-15-11-24-30-858_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    Screenshot_2018-09-15-11-24-30-858_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    114.9 KB · Views: 469
The real question is if the site have legally unlocked the bootloader. Because if they did it in an illegal way, we can't flash anything else without a brick risk

Hello, if you did not get the permission from the manufacturer to unlock the bootloader then this is not legally unlocked Bootloader. These permissions are linked to your account with this device.

I also have an unofficial unlocked bootloader from the vendor and that does not prevent me from updating.

This would need to be downloaded separately and then installed using TWRP recovery.

Your device should not come to any harm. Remember only wipe the Dalvik cache, and the cache. Not the system, not the storage.

You first need to check if you have TWRP installed, to do this you would need to enable the extended power button options from inside MIUI and check if you can reboot into TWRP recovery?

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: TroubleBeast
This updated ROM would need to be downloaded separately and then installed using TWRP recovery.

Yes, I have the recovery installed. Since that i have a miui 10 developer and i would like more a stable one, i need to wait because there isn't yet a stable of miui 10 right? Since i have the anti rollback

Hello, if you did not get the permission from the manufacturer to unlock the bootloader then this is not legally unlocked Bootloader. These permissions are linked to your account with this device.

I also have an unofficial unlocked bootloader from the vendor and that does not prevent me from updating.

This would need to be downloaded separately and then installed using TWRP recovery.

Your device should not come to any harm. Remember only wipe the Dalvik cache, and the cache. Not the system, not the storage.

You first need to check if you have TWRP installed, to do this you would need to enable the extended power button options from inside MIUI and check if you can reboot into TWRP recovery?

Hello, I have de same problem. If we have an not legally unlocked bootloader, can we ask for one legally? Thanks.

Bonjour
J'ai un mi Max 3 es j'ai cette ROM (photo 1) mais sur moi dit qu'elle n'a pas bonne ..
Jai un téléchargement en attente (photo 2) mais impossible de télécharger.
Que doit je faire?
merci

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-09-22-19-41-42-840_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-09-22-19-41-42-840_com.android.settings.png
    190.2 KB · Views: 376
  • Screenshot_2018-09-22-20-05-18-225_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    Screenshot_2018-09-22-20-05-18-225_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    135.7 KB · Views: 373