Mi MIX3 8/128 china stable to EU?

Zvonko1108

Members
Jun 7, 2017
Hi, is it possible to flash mimix3 8/128 version from china stable to EU? Got it just today and have to unlock it first i guess?

I have the 8/128 since early december. Using in EU. After I got it, unlocked and from then using the xiaomi.eu weekly roms. Works perfect.

I have the 8/128 since early december. Using in EU. After I got it, unlocked and from then using the xiaomi.eu weekly roms. Works perfect.

Great, i have unlocked mine too and now looking for twrp, is there any for mimix3? Going through the posts but can find anything for now...

EDIT: Found everything and installed finally... i was stuck there for a minute but everything is set up, thanks. Works great

Last edited:
Do i need to have a specific stock rom pre-installed?
don't get twrp running properly (adb says installation was fine, but when rebooting the Mi-Recovery 3.0 is still active..)
adb/fastboot v1.4
twrp from here
device is unlocked
current rom: MIUI 10.2.2.0 (PEECNXM)
8/128gb

Appreciate any help!

Do i need to have a specific stock rom pre-installed?
don't get twrp running properly (adb says installation was fine, but when rebooting the Mi-Recovery 3.0 is still active..)
adb/fastboot v1.4
twrp from here
device is unlocked
current rom: MIUI 10.2.2.0 (PEECNXM)
8/128gb

Appreciate any help!

Try to flash it few times, i didnt get it first either... tried all options for flashing twrp and it finally came up.