MI10T Pro problems

walaky

Members
Apr 24, 2017
Hello!

I have problem stable and weekly rom both.
The weekly problem i saw before, i have badly camera problem: the cameras changed, when i need rear camera is see the front, and when i need front, i see rear picture. Its not only with the camera app, the scanner show front camera's picture too, and i cant use it..
The stable problem: the camera work well, but i cant use google pay. Its say rooted phone or modified ROM (same with Redmi Note 10 Pro too). This problem havent in weekly rom.
I use Multi rom from my MI4C, and really like it, but now i have really big problem with bot ROMs.
Anyone have any solution?

Hello,

Solution without Magisk (root): Simply wait for the next Stable release for your device (Mi 10T Pro) but latest Stable version for Redmi Note 10 Pro should work fine with Google Pay. :)

Solution with Magisk (root) is here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...k-xiaomi-eu-rom-with-magisk.63158/post-628631

;)
I changed my MI9 a month ago. First time i bought an Redmi Note 10 Pro, installed Multi ROM around september 5, had same problem. Reflashed 2 times, always same. Maybe released new version, that fixed this problem.

I'm confused... Mi 10 Pro has a camera bug in betas, same as Mi 10T Pro?

It COULD be the case because both phones share the same camera hardware.

If OP is wrong and really has a Mi 10 T Pro, maybe the camera blobs from Mi 10 Pro would fix Mi 10T Pro betas. We would need someone who knows how to make a flasheable zip to test this privately apart from the official xiaomi.eu beta ROMs.

Last edited:
I'm confused... Mi 10 Pro has a camera bug in betas, same as Mi 10T Pro?

It COULD be the case because both phones share the same camera hardware.

If OP is wrong and really has a Mi 10 T Pro, maybe the camera blobs from Mi 10 Pro would fix Mi 10T Pro betas. We would need someone who knows how to make a flasheable zip to test this privately apart from the official xiaomi.eu beta ROMs.
I am also confused, as far as I understand, Mi10 Pro is a 4 camera setup (108+20+8+12), Mi 10T is a 3 camera setup (108+13+5). They don't share at all the same camera hardware.

Reactions: Poney70
Your obvious sarcasm is toxic and might be misplaced as this article https://www.dxomark.com/xiaomi-mi-10t-pro-5g-camera-review-competent-mid-ranger/ confirms:

"Boasting the same main camera hardware specification as the Mi 10 Pro, it would be fair to assume similar image quality in standard photos, but surprisingly, that isn’t the case."

True, the Mi 10 Pro has an additional tele, but there's a good chance that this would just be ignored by the Mi 10T Pro. In any case, you won't know until you've tried and it certainly can't get worse than the current beta camera status.

Also, shame on @Poney70 for liking that post and supporting a toxic atmosphere of sarcastic comments.

Last edited:
Your obvious sarcasm is toxic and might be misplaced as this article https://www.dxomark.com/xiaomi-mi-10t-pro-5g-camera-review-competent-mid-ranger/ confirms:

"Boasting the same main camera hardware specification as the Mi 10 Pro, it would be fair to assume similar image quality in standard photos, but surprisingly, that isn’t the case."

True, the Mi 10 Pro has an additional tele, but there's a good chance that this would just be ignored by the Mi 10T Pro. In any case, you won't know until you've tried and it certainly can't get worse than the current beta camera status.

Also, shame on @Poney70 for liking that post and supporting a toxic atmosphere of sarcastic comments.
Sorry, but as far as I know, you are the toxic one, just read your own message.

DxOMark say they share one sensor. So it means they don't share the same camera hardware, and the idea to "just" switch the applications is not as obvious as you make it seem.

Peace.

Reactions: Poney70
As anyone can see the OP named his thread a Mi 10 T question but then quoted the ROM installed by himself as 10 Pro which led to genuine confusion on my part and also hope. You chose to troll me which was sanctioned by a mod. Enough said.

And no, the quoted article clearly says 'hardware' and not 'sensor'.

And no, nowhere did I suggest the switch would be easy but that it could be tried, out of desperation, because I'm stuck with beta. Switching to stable is out of the question for me as the customization needed after formatting data would take at least a week again.

I'm also not bashing anyone so if you don't have anything constructive to add please refrain from further replies.

Last edited:
As anyone can see the OP named his thread a Mi 10 T question but then quoted the ROM installed by himself as 10 Pro which led to genuine confusion on my part and also hope. You chose to troll me which was sanctioned by a mod. Enough said.

And no, the quoted article clearly says 'hardware' and not 'sensor'.

And no, nowhere did I suggest the switch would be easy but that it could be tried, out of desperation, because I'm stuck with beta. Switching to stable is out of the question for me as the customization needed after formatting data would take at least a week again.

I'm also not bashing anyone so if you don't have anything constructive to add please refrain from further replies.
Can you clearly repeat the question about?