Mi6 Is Bind To Old Mi Account

ubey42

Members
Jan 1, 2018
I have lost my mi account credentials for my mi6 smartphone. I have reset my mi6 phone by hard reseting and then i also throw away my simCARD. The first mi account i created with simCARD so my mi6 phone is bind to to
my old simCARD wich i dont have anymore and i also forgot my password of my mi account that bound is to this phone.

I have send probarly 6 emails to service.global@xiaomi.com and also to service.my@xiaomi.com. I am stil not receiving any response from xiaomi.

How can i contact theme from the Netherlands? Is it possible to decouple this old account from mi6 phone.

My old account dose not exist anymore. I don't have that phone number of my old account and dont remember password either. So i can NOT login to my old account. And my phone is bind to my old account. I have tryd forget password but i get this response that this account dose not exist.

I also have created new mi account and i have receivd a premission to unlock. Bu when i use mi flassh unlock tool i get the same message that this devcice is bind to my old account.

I send an email to customer service and i get this response:

Thank you for writing us back and sharing the snapshot.

With respect to your concern, I would like to inform you that we are forwarding your details to our concern department for proper handling. They will get back to you shortly with the proper resolution. Till the time, I would request you to keep some patience and wait for some time. We will try to resolve your complaint at the earliest.

Please write us back if you have any further assistance. We'll be glad to assist you further.

Sinds the last response i have not heard from theme anymore. I think they will never solve this problem and the phone will always stay binded to my old mi account. I stil have a warranty, standart warranty of two years.

Is there a another way to unlock this phone?